Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Atrix HD won't power on.

I have searched the forums and tried everything I found but nothing has worked. Last night before bed I plugged in my phone as I normally do. The battery was at an 80% charge when I plugged it in which when I have the data off should have lasted me half way through the following day. When I woke up this morning, late for work cause my alarm didnt go off, the phone was shut off. I cant get the phone to do anything. I have tried holding the volume button with the power button and nothing. I have tried charging the phone but when I plug it in (with the supplied charger from motorola) the green led light comes on for 10 seconds and shuts off but no charge. I have taken out my SD and Sim card and nothing. I have a lot of information on this phone and I need to fix it. I have an AT&T sim card for Straight Talk in it so I can't call AT&T.

Default Re: Atrix HD won't power on.

Welcome to Android Central! Did you already try this? https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,8558