Yamaha Stereo Receiver only will connect iPod not my sg5 to usb connection
I just bought a yamaha receiver that will connect an iPod through a usb, I have some music on my iPod but I have better music on my sg5. When I connect my phone the receiver says it cannot detect my phone or usb what can I do to get my phone to play music?
- 06-27-2014, 11:17 AM #2
Re: Yamaha Stereo Receiver only will connect iPod not my sg5 to usb connection
Does it have a Bluetooth connection? I would try that. Otherwise, I guess the data pins are set up for the iPhone and not Android.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2014, 11:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 10:58 AM
- By John Buckley in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:47 AM
- By ams284 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:39 AM
- By weatherman34561 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2014, 11:48 AM