I updated my s3 and now my lock screen is messed up
So, I recently updated my s3 and now there's like 2 pages on my lock screen. The one I see immediately after unlocking it is like a pause and play button, and I have to press, hold and swipe to see my clock. I noticed on the bottom there's this little house icon, and I wanted to know if anyone could tell me how to make my clock the only widget on my lock screen. Its incredibly irritation to open my phone to check the time, only to see some music widget.
- 06-28-2014, 09:44 AM #2
Re: I updated my s3 and now my lock screen is messed up
Upon unlocking, can you swipe to the left or right? If so, you might be able to longpress the lockscreen widget and drag it up to delete.
- By blk3carfan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2014, 09:31 PM
- By xlnnn in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:12 PM
- By spaynex in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2014, 04:14 PM
- By theimmortalbg in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 03:56 PM
- By npark2012 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2014, 03:53 PM