Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Exclamation Samsung Galaxy 3 won't show clock/time widget first after update???

When I hit the unlock button usually the date/time/clock shows up first and since I have it on swipe security I also had calendar as an extra widget. I recently did an update and now when I turn on my phone the first thing I see is a pause/play button as the home lock widget and I have to swipe to see my clock. It's really inconvenient since most of the time I just want to do a quick check on the time or date and now I have to hold n swipe to see it. Does anyone know how I can make the clock widget the first one to show up again???? And where the play button even came from (since I don't even have any music widgets like it)?????

Global Posts
    19,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy 3 won't show clock/time widget first after update???

I replied to a similar thread. Might the idea I gave there help: I updated my s3 and now my lock screen is messed up

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here