Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Keyboard for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

Hi, I have Note 8.0 and I use it for college mainly. I also do my other readings (novels, news etc.) on my tablet too. So far Note 8.0 was and is great at lectures, S Pen works great. But I wanted to buy a keyboard to for writing papers more easily. I don't want to buy Samsung bluetooth keyboard becasue it doesn't fit the tablet and it would be a hassle to carry it around. I want a keyboard would be like a clamshell case. As far as I understand there is no original Samsung made keyboard and I don't know if I can trust others and there is not many options for Note 8.0. So can you help me find a decent keyboard for my tablet? My bugdet is up to 50 dollars with shipping and without shipping 30 dollars but if it's really good I can make money for it so every suggestion is fine. Thank you soo much and if I can't ask this without registering I am sorry that I bothered you.

Global Posts
    20,829 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Keyboard for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

Sadly, I have been looking for bluetooth keyboards for my mom's tablet. The choices are pretty slim for that price point.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here