Cannot install large app
Trying to download Facebook on a Samsung Galaxy Q.
It always tells me about Error 498.
I have tried to clear cache on Google Play Store, Google Framework, and Download Manager which did not work.
- 06-17-2014, 06:48 PM #2
Re: Cannot install large app
Welcome to Android Central! A couple of things you could try:
1. Remove your Google account, then add it back. Go to Settings>Accounts to do this.
2. Try wiping the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Follow the steps here, but instead of selecting "Wipe Data/Factory Reset," make sure you select "Wipe Cache Partition." Then select "Reboot System Now." http://www.pdfshops.com/pdf/samsung-...y-mode-460.pdf
- By boo516 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:36 AM
- By ambitw in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2014, 01:13 PM
- By wocketpatch in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 10:43 PM
- By devcodeapps in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 06:50 PM
- By theimmortalbg in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 03:56 PM