Dropped in Water. Now my screen won't work
I dropped my phone, the Galaxy S3, in some water. I picked it up and dried it off. I powered it off and took the battery out. I waited awhile then I turned it back on, the screen came on and I could hear it. I tried to unlock it but the screen wasn't responding, so I turned it back off and waited. The screen was black when I turned it on again but I can still hear it. I need help.
- 06-17-2014, 09:27 PM #2
- 06-17-2014, 11:35 PM #3Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 06-18-2014, 01:19 AM #4
- By mconigs78 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 12:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:55 AM
- By jay81uk in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 03:08 AM
- By jcspivak in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 05:41 AM
- By Husamedins in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2014, 05:13 PM