Restoring HTC One JUST from Dropbox
Just received my phone back from o2 after a fault with the mic and I'm having to restore it.
There are files in my dropbox account which I can use to back up the phone with, however I can't access my HTC account. I can get into dropbox no problem and I can see the files there.
So from I can tell the only way to use dropbox to restore my phone is to sign into HTC first during the restore process, is that right or is there another way that would mean I could bypass the HTC account.
- 06-18-2014, 03:36 AM #2
- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Restoring HTC One JUST from Dropbox
You have to login through your HTC account...you cannot make use of those files in your dropbox to restore...Try using the facebook sign-in or google plus sign in(Should use the one while you registered)
- By mts601 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2014, 08:46 AM
- By Dale McRill in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 01:08 AM
- By jcspivak in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 06:41 AM
- By neo905 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:17 PM
- By amoako in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:46 PM