- 2 Posts
Having extreme difficulty downloading update 4.4 on a lenovo a850 tablet.
1. Download is extremely slow even though I am getting 30 down and 5 up.
2. Often while downloading it will get stuck for long periods of times and will happen more than once. For example it will get stuck at 100mb/533mb for 10 minutes before continuing.
3. I am constantly getting a network connection failed error while downloading the update but never while browsing the internet.
4. When it reaches 100% nothing happens. When I check the file directly it shows it's downloading past the 533mb download. Also when I click on the zip file it says 'file damaged'.
- 06-17-2014, 11:43 PM #2
Re: Having extreme difficulty downloading update 4.4 on a lenovo a850 tablet.
Welcome to Android Central! It sounds as if the Lenovo server is having trouble, or the file it's trying to give you is faulty. Have you tried contacting Lenovo support? Home - Lenovo (US)
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2014, 12:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 12:09 AM
- By htcone123 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2014, 08:24 AM
- By planoman in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:45 PM