why does "cb" in text only have 4 numbers?
I get a weird cb notification when receiving text messages from one person.... a cb number that is 0000000**** and the ****will be 4 numbers. But if I try to call back I get a "call could not go through" message.
I do not get this all the time from this person, just once in awhile and they are in my contacts.
- 07-06-2014, 09:14 AM #2
Re: why does "cb" in text only have 4 numbers?
Not sure, offhand. Have you tried calling your carrier to see if it may be a network issue on either their end or the contact?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:01 PM
- By jay81uk in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 03:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2014, 01:19 AM
- By Saber_Edge in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 11:47 PM
- By planoman in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:29 PM