- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
process com.google.process.gapps has stopped, launcher has stopped.
This error message keeps popping up on my daughters Proscan tablet: the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped. I followed the advice of stopping all Google related apps, clearing data, resetting cache, etc, all the way including factory reset,. Now instead of getting the one error message, we also get: Unfortunately Launcher has stopped, along with the tablet no longer recognizing the SD card that's always been used. Any help appreciated.
- 06-18-2014, 12:20 AM #2
Re: process com.google.process.gapps has stopped, launcher has stopped.
Duplicate post. Refer to this thread: always a message pops up "unfortunately com.google.process.gapps has stopped
- 07-07-2014, 08:51 PM #3
- By danwc in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 12:06 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:53 PM
- By blk3carfan in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:31 PM
- By planoman in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:29 PM
- By Kathy B in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:46 PM