Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question downloading target causes??

I have a Samsung galaxy s2 from T-Mobile. Every time my phone dies, I plug it in to recharge and it immediately goes into the downloading target and is stuck there. I have been lucky so far being able to take the battery out for about 10 min and once I replace it, the phone will power up with about a percent charged. I can then fully recharge it while its on and have no further issues, unless it dies again. What is causing it to become stuck in this android downloading target screen and how can I prevent this from happening since I am unable to keep it charged all the time?
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: downloading target causes??

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I have a Samsung galaxy s2 from T-Mobile. Every time my phone dies, I plug it in to recharge and it immediately goes into the downloading target and is stuck there. I have been lucky so far being able to take the battery out for about 10 min and once I replace it, the phone will power up with about a percent charged. I can then fully recharge it while its on and have no further issues, unless it dies again. What is causing it to become stuck in this android downloading target screen and how can I prevent this from happening since I am unable to keep it charged all the time?
    Well, it looks weird ?? Have you tried to do a complete factory reset ?? Try moving forward with a factory reset and if it still doesn't fix for you then try walking to the nearest customer support for fixing it up !!