Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Frekken Bok
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Unregistered

Default htc one fails to install apps

It's been second day since i'm trying to install an app on my device. I do not experience any internet connection troubles or anything. Whenever i press the 'install' button in Play Store it shows the app is installing, but the process never ends. It won't even show an error message or anything. Can you please help?

Default Re: htc one fails to install apps

Welcome to Android Central! Are you using a wi-fi or mobile data connection? Can you install any other app normally, and is it just that one app that won't install? Have you tried rebooting?

Also, try going to Settings>Apps>All​, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache.

Hi! I have been using mobile data and pass through too. Haven't tried wifi though. No app seems to install, but i don' t experience any problem with the connection. I rebooted and cleared the cache, helpless

Try Clear Data from Google Play Store as well. If that doesn't work, try removing your Google account from the phone in Settings>Accounts, then adding it back again.

You could also try clearing the system cache partition following these steps: Reset: HTC One (LTE) | T-Mobile Support

The problem has just been fixed by itself though i did nothing but updated google play app. Thanks for support though!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's been second day since i'm trying to install an app on my device. I do not experience any internet connection troubles or anything. Whenever i press the 'install' button in Play Store it shows the app is installing, but the process never ends. It won't even show an error message or anything. Can you please help?
    Well, are you sure that you're having an active data connection??? Do one thing clear the cache and the data stored by the playstore , switch your device off and on and again try installing the application. I am sure this time it will be fixed.