Office365 mails gone missing overnight
We are experiencing are very strange problem at my company. A handfull GT-I9300 and one GT-I9500 user have experiencied mails just gets deleted over night the past few weeks. They are using the standard mail app.
We are running Office365 and are using Outlook 2013, mails are, for the most, in the deleted items and can be restored. But why they get there is our biggest question. Have any others seen this before ??
We also have Sony, iPad and iPhone users and they havnt seen this happen on their phone.
- 07-06-2014, 09:41 AM #2
Re: Office365 mails gone missing overnight
I would email the developer and tell them what is happening. It might be an issue with the app.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2014, 04:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 09:32 AM
- By bufones in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:59 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2014, 11:46 AM