Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    277 Global Posts

Default Choosing an LTE phone

Hi guys, I'm gonna sell my Nexus 7 2nd gen but I'm gonna need a phone with LTE. I'm considering HTC One Max, HTC One (M7) or LG G2. Battery life and build quality are very important for me. Think I'm leaning with HTC One Max (for build) or LG G2 (for price) but I want to ask the experiences of actual users.

Btw, iPhone is not an option for me because of battery life (c'mon iSheep fans, I want something with greater than 60h endurance test on GSMArena) and not WP because I have the 1520 already and although it's sufficient for most tasks, there are things which are present in Android but not in WP.
    Sent from my RM-937_apac_malaysia_941 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Choosing an LTE phone

Although it's not on your list would you not consider Nexus 5? It's very good value and I can vouch for its excellence (judging by my own specimen).

Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    277 Global Posts

But I heard it has an average battery life from reviews. Only 2.5 hours of on-screen time? I think I can't live with that battery life since I had the 1520 already.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Nexus 5 gets me thru the day but that's meaningless because my use is probably different from yours. True it's only a 2,350mah or something while the latest phones have 3,200mah or so. I'm aiming to get an LG G3 when available, battery life said to be on a par with G2's.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    277 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by belodion View Post
    Nexus 5 gets me thru the day but that's meaningless because my use is probably different from yours. True it's only a 2,350mah or something while the latest phones have 3,200mah or so. I'm aiming to get an LG G3 when available, battery life said to be on a par with G2's.

I think your word is also good since I'm planning to have a phone that'd be my secondary device. I may also be considering it considering that I had Nexus 7's and the Nexus experience is really good for me compared to other OEM's (except for Sony's probably, which is quite sleek as I notice my GF's experience with Sony Xperia V).

How long is your on-screen time?