Deleting POP3 emails from N5, doesn't delete emails from server despite that option being checked
My domain provider forwards emails received into my domain-email-address to my ISP-email-address. These come into my N5. But when I delete emails on the N5, they come back again later.
Can I fix this please ?
- 08-19-2014, 03:06 PM #2
- 08-19-2014, 04:48 PM #3
Re: Deleting POP3 emails from N5, doesn't delete emails from server despite that option being checke
Have you tried setting up the same email address (as a POP3 account) on your desktop or laptop and see if the problem is there too? If it is, it's a server problem, and you'll have to contact your domain email server tech support. If not, it's probably a problem with the email app you're using in the N5.
- By sjadler724 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2014, 03:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 03:04 PM
- By mconigs78 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 01:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:36 AM
- By skywmn in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:21 PM