Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Ravi

Default Got into Weird Problem with My samsung Galaxy Grand Need help

Hi Android Central Team,
    I am facing a weird problem with my Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 . My mobile touch had problem so I went for repairing it with replacement with new touch screen. Service people have done it well .. it is working fine . But the day after repair , problem starts it automatically activates internet when I connect to GSM 2G and switches on front face camera acts so weird and ends all my calls . I think it has gone into stolen mode once the service people opened mobile .. before formatting Mcaffee mobile security was in set as device administrator. To overcome this problem I have done hard factory reset but even after tat problem persists .Don't know how to solve this issue ..Need help from someone .

Default Re: Got into Weird Problem with My samsung Galaxy Grand Need help

Welcome to Android Central, and sorry for the delayed response! If someone opened up your phone to repair it, I would guess that something they did caused this problem. Have you spoken with the repair shop?