Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - Lock Screen PIN
Please can anyone help!
I changed the PIN on my lock screen last night and I am not sure if I miss typed a number twice but the PIN is wrong (not what I thought I had set it too!). I have tried lots of combinations and have now tried 25 times.
Is there a way I can reset this - remove the pin lock so I can access my device and reset the pin?
It is a pure numerical PIN - for the security lock screen - I have not set the encryption password
- 07-06-2014, 09:18 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - Lock Screen PIN
I don't think there is a way besides booting into recovery and doing factory data reset
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- By Michael Culpepper in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 09:30 AM
- By SMD in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 38Last Post: 06-30-2014, 07:24 AM
- By Ravi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:24 PM
- By bullfrog_47 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 04:39 AM