HTC one system update
I am based in Ghana and although I have succesfully downloaded the system update, I have been unsuccesful at installing the update.
This is the error message I keep getting:
Root access possibly lost. Fix?
None of the options I select seems to fix the problem and thus the update remains uninstalled. What do I do please....
- 06-18-2014, 07:42 AM #2
- 06-18-2014, 08:24 AM #3
Re: HTC one system update
Rooting devices does stop any OTA from installing. Between the custom recovery that is added and the changes made on the bootloader and such, the OTA finds this stuff and fails to install.
If you weren't rooted, that is a different matter altogether.
- By Wendi1971 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 44Last Post: 10-30-2014, 05:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:01 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 01:07 AM
- By Saber_Edge in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 11:47 PM