Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry How can I get rid of/disable the annoying popping bubble sound onmy new Samsung Galaxy s5?

I somehow activated a popping bubble screensaver on my Samsung Galaxy s5, and the noise of the bubbles constantly popping is truly annoying. How can I either get rid of or disable this?

Default Re: How can I get rid of/disable the annoying popping bubble sound onmy new Samsung Galaxy s5?

Either uninstall the screensaver if possible or long press on your homescreen and look for screensaver options.

Default Re: How can I get rid of/disable the annoying popping bubble sound onmy new Samsung Galaxy s5?

How do you do a long press on the Samsung Galaxy 5S?

Thank you!

Leslie

Cool Re: How can I get rid of/disable the annoying popping bubble sound onmy new Samsung Galaxy s5?

Go to settings in the S5
    Tap on "Lock Screen"
    Tap on "Unlock effect"
    Choose "NONE"
    Voila!

Quote Originally Posted by bkk_joe View Post
    I somehow activated a popping bubble screensaver on my Samsung Galaxy s5, and the noise of the bubbles constantly popping is truly annoying. How can I either get rid of or disable this?