- 06-26-2014, 10:27 AM #2
Re: How can I get rid of/disable the annoying popping bubble sound onmy new Samsung Galaxy s5?
Either uninstall the screensaver if possible or long press on your homescreen and look for screensaver options.Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 12-31-2014, 08:50 PM #3
- 01-18-2015, 11:13 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 09:18 AM
- By s5user in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 06-30-2014, 11:50 AM
- By Ravi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:34 AM
- By AllanN in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2014, 10:40 PM
- By bullfrog_47 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 04:39 AM