how can i if apps are running?
I just got a moto droid 2 (old model, but brand new phone). I never used android before. How can i tell if any apps are currently running? and also, how do i specifically turn apps off? For example, if I am web browsing, how can i make sure the browser is off and all web pages closed? I want to conserve battery and data usage.
- 07-06-2014, 09:44 AM #2
Re: how can i if apps are running?
Android doesn't work the same way as other OS. Android likes having apps in memory. Helps them load faster.
Check this out: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...m-android.html
- By bkk_joe in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2015, 11:13 AM
- By sjadler724 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2014, 02:47 AM
- By AndyOpie150 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:40 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 01:07 AM