- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
transferring apps to internal memory
The Moto has 1 g of hard drive memory ,how much of that is used for pre installed apps?And can one use the 8 g of internal memory to run Google play apps Also the battery is built in what does one do if it fails?
- 07-06-2014, 10:20 AM #2
Re: transferring apps to internal memory
Which device do you have?
The internal memory can be used for apps usually but on some devices, app storage and internal storage is separate.
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:44 AM
- By Agnes GRussell in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2014, 01:20 PM
- By alinvain in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 07:15 AM
- By AndyOpie150 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:40 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:37 AM