- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HTC one (M8) stuck in dock mode
So I haven't had any problems with this HTC one m8 for 3 months or so but now for some reason its stuck in dock mode and I can't figure out how to fix it.. Tried force stop and disable but, no dice. Please help this droid newbie lol.
- 06-18-2014, 10:03 AM #2
- 08-04-2014, 06:10 PM #3
Re: HTC one (M8) stuck in dock mode
I feel your pain on this one. I actually noticed my phone stuck in dock mode since the last update to the "Dot View" application. I'm contemplating if it has anything to do with the dotview case/update. I currently forced closed the dock app, turned off the M8, and turned it back on. I currently have it connected to my computer via usb and so far it is not back on. Yes, I removed the dot view case prior to turning the M8 back on.
I'll let you know how long this fix lasts and if and when I do put the dotview case back on if the problem persists from there.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2015, 12:17 AM
- By ionutvirlan in forum HTC One M8Replies: 7Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:24 AM
- By bullfrog_47 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 05:39 AM