Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC one (M8) stuck in dock mode

So I haven't had any problems with this HTC one m8 for 3 months or so but now for some reason its stuck in dock mode and I can't figure out how to fix it.. Tried force stop and disable but, no dice. Please help this droid newbie lol.

Global Posts
    23,010 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Re: HTC one (M8) stuck in dock mode

Quote Originally Posted by RainingBraimes View Post
    So I haven't had any problems with this HTC one m8 for 3 months or so but now for some reason its stuck in dock mode and I can't figure out how to fix it.. Tried force stop and disable but, no dice. Please help this droid newbie lol.
    I would try a restart. See what happens.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

Default Re: HTC one (M8) stuck in dock mode

I feel your pain on this one. I actually noticed my phone stuck in dock mode since the last update to the "Dot View" application. I'm contemplating if it has anything to do with the dotview case/update. I currently forced closed the dock app, turned off the M8, and turned it back on. I currently have it connected to my computer via usb and so far it is not back on. Yes, I removed the dot view case prior to turning the M8 back on.

I'll let you know how long this fix lasts and if and when I do put the dotview case back on if the problem persists from there.