Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Paul627g
  • 1 Post By Knightflt
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Two Gmail accounts

I currently have the Samsung S5 and I wanted to know if I could use to different Gmail addresses on it (work and personal)

Thanks

Global Posts
    22,132 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Two Gmail accounts

You should be able to. The confusing part may be when downloading apps. I have not had 2 gmails on my device before.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

i have 3 gmail address on my phone I dont know what golfdriver is talking about as far as app go unless im missing something my phone was originally set up with my main gmail account which is always the same your not going to change that than i went into my email app "what ever you use" and added my other gmail accounts they have nothing to do with apps they are just other email accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Knightflt View Post
    i have 3 gmail address on my phone I dont know what golfdriver is talking about as far as app go unless im missing something my phone was originally set up with my main gmail account which is always the same your not going to change that than i went into my email app "what ever you use" and added my other gmail accounts they have nothing to do with apps they are just other email accounts
    I believe the part Golfdriver97 was referring to was making sure the proper account is always associated with your Google Play and Google account syncing services for contacts, etc.

Not that it can't be done but I'm sure if your flip flopping between accounts it would be easy to goof up.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.

I see that makes sense in any case I only have the one address attached to my google play store all my other emails address sync fine and work with my contacts but I got to say I love this phone you have no idea love how Google play works I so much hated iTunes lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    Paul627g likes this.