Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google keyboard personal dictionary sync

I recently flashed a new rom on my nexus 4. When I opened google keyboard I found out that all the words from my personal dictionary were gone. I heard there was an option to sync the personal dictionary with google account, but I couldn't find it anywhere. So is it even possible to sync and if it is how to do it ?

Global Posts
    22,183 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Google keyboard personal dictionary sync

Quote Originally Posted by powerburek View Post
    I recently flashed a new rom on my nexus 4. When I opened google keyboard I found out that all the words from my personal dictionary were gone. I heard there was an option to sync the personal dictionary with google account, but I couldn't find it anywhere. So is it even possible to sync and if it is how to do it ?
    I don't think this is possible. I have Google Keyboard, and I couldn't find anything in settings about syncing. It also isn't in the sync list in my Google account.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Default Re: Google keyboard personal dictionary sync

Quote Originally Posted by powerburek View Post
    Might help

How To Sync Android Personal Dictionary With Google Account - Backup