4.4.2 update, now Bluetooth is GONE!
Just updated my Razr M to 4.4.2. Hate it, yes, but the main issue is, my Bluetooth connectivity has vanished. It can't find anything, and can't be found by anything. I'm a serious Bluetooth user, especially in my car and for transferring camera shots to my computer. Is there anything I can do? Should I do a factory reset? I hate to - I have a big phonebook - but I may have no choice. I HAVE to get my Bluetooth back.
- 06-18-2014, 09:39 AM #2
- 06-18-2014, 10:36 AM #3
- 5 Posts
Re: 4.4.2 update, now Bluetooth is GONE!
Thanks - to be honest, I'm scared to do a factory reset. Everything else is working fine - battery life, SMS, WiFi, 3G/4G, etc. After reading the horror stories associated with KK, I'm afraid I'll screw it up even worse, and still not have any Bluetooth.
- By Jermaine Gray in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:21 AM
- By brownnugen in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 03:31 PM
- By Bittrblue in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 06-19-2014, 08:58 AM
- By PolarBear8 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:17 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:15 PM