photos backed up with Google backup according to phone but can't see them on Google+ on my laptop?

A

AC Question

Well, the title says it all really. Normally back-up has worked fine; a load of photos I took a couple of days ago on my phone are there now on Google+ on my laptop; but I took a load more yesterday and I can't see them on Google+ on my laptop now. My phone (Samsung, Android) has been connected to a wireless network for hours; I've used the photos app on the phone itself to back-up anything, and I can see them on Google+ on my phone in the photos tab (under "all", that is, but not under the date I took them in "highlights"). But they're still not there, either in "all" or "highlights", on my laptop Google+. Any ideas? I

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, the title says it all really. Normally back-up has worked fine; a load of photos I took a couple of days ago on my phone are there now on Google+ on my laptop; but I took a load more yesterday and I can't see them on Google+ on my laptop now. My phone (Samsung, Android) has been connected to a wireless network for hours; I've used the photos app on the phone itself to back-up anything, and I can see them on Google+ on my phone in the photos tab (under "all", that is, but not under the date I took them in "highlights"). But they're still not there, either in "all" or "highlights", on my laptop Google+. Any ideas? I

I would try dragging and dropping from the phone to your PC, and then see if you can load them that way to G+

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34