Phone totally malfunctioning... I think
I dropped my phone while it had the charger in and now here are all the changes:
1) The screen will not turn on
2) The phone will only turn on when the usb cable is in (blue light flashes, Samsung turn on sound sounds)
3) It does not react to touch
4) When it is "on" it makes small vibrations every few minutes
5) Kies cannot connect to it
I'm pretty sure this is not something I can fix on my own, and repair cost may be expensive so I may opt for just getting a new phone. What I need to know is, is there a way I can get all the data off of it now? I've got documents and images that I hadn't put on my computer yet.
Thanks in advance.