by mistake i put the preloaded ok google form home screen in trash. how do i get it back on home screen
- 06-18-2014, 09:19 AM #2
Re: ok google
Hold down on the home screen (like as if you were going to copy text) and it should open a menu. You can then choose to add widgets and simply re-add that one.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.
Community Rules & Guidelines
- 06-18-2014, 09:19 AM #3
- By powerburek in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2014, 04:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 10:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:09 AM
- By Twicenightly in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 07:46 AM
- By rudy117 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 07:08 AM