Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Holster Case To Fit Samsung Galaxy S5 With New Wireless Charging Cover

Anybody know of a manufacturer that has released a "holster" type case with belt clip, to fit the Galaxy S5 after the Samsung wireless charging cover is installed... since this cover makes the phone too thick to fit in my current Zuzo or Kingmys case/holster once in place?

Default Re: Holster Case To Fit Samsung Galaxy S5 With New Wireless Charging Cover

I need to know this also. I also just bought/installed the Samsung Wireless Charging back and now my case doesn't fit so I can't use the belt clip now! Please help!
    Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Anybody know of a manufacturer that has released a "holster" type case with belt clip, to fit the Galaxy S5 after the Samsung wireless charging cover is installed... since this cover makes the phone too thick to fit in my current Zuzo or Kingmys case/holster once in place?

Default Re: Holster Case To Fit Samsung Galaxy S5 With New Wireless Charging Cover

I can tell you, in the interim to a new larger holster being released... I've bought this very "slim" wireless charging card, to put inside the old case back on the battery and it is working/charging just fine with the old back and holster in place. Just a very slight bump in the back now for the chip electronics, virtually unnoticeable... (From Amazon: S5 SlimPWRcard - 0.5mm Qi Receiver for Samsung Galaxy S5 SV)

Maybe VIIA Charge Holster on Newegg can be an alternative option instead of using wireless charger and worrying about finding a holster to fit them.