Sporadic sent/receipt of texts on Samsung S5 to Android phones
I am having trouble sending/receiving some texts from friends with Android & older non-smart phones. Very annoying because you never know whether the text was received - even though it says "delivered." Only happens sporadically but sometimes it's in the same conversation "string." Anyone familiar with this problem and how to correct it? Thanks.
- 06-18-2014, 04:20 PM #2
Re: Sporadic sent/receipt of texts on Samsung S5 to Android phones
It says delivered? That sounds like iMessage on iPhone rather than Android. Android usually won't show that unless you're using something for text versus the SMS from your carrier.
What app are you using?
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By JimWPan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 10-12-2014, 05:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 11:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2014, 12:42 AM
- By supporter13 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-20-2014, 11:57 AM
- By Reaper1242 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 01:38 PM