recording video and music under MMS Mode

T

Tammy Walker

When I try to send a video message or share a downloaded song my phone won't let me. It says I have to record in MMS Mode

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
That is usually due to carrier restrictions. If you send a video that isn't in MMS mode it will usually always block it since the video is to big.

I would suggest uploading videos to YouTube or dropbox to share them... MMS mode can degrade the quality. It sucks but.... MMS just can't handle huge files.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
MMS just can't handle huge files.
Where "huge" for some carriers is pretty small. Verizon limits the file to 1.2MB, TMobile to 1MB, AT&T to 600KB. Sprint seems to be pretty liberal with size limitation. Dropbox limits the size to 5GB for a free account, so unless you're sending a picture that's going to be blown up large enough to cover the mall at DC, it should be large enough for anyone. (Even a full length commercial movie can be fit into 4.7GB unless you need BluRay quality.)

gardens

Jul 7, 2016
Visit site
sending 2 or more photos in a text

wont let me . this message comes up>> sorry you cannot send this picture , try recording it using the picture MMS mode...I have a telstra zte blade Qlux phone.. would appreciate answer..regards mona

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze