Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dpham00
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default request for site name to down load clock application available on samsung note2 on my surface pro 2

I possess samsung Galaxy Note 2. I very much like your clock application provided on my phone. It provides alarm,world clock,stop watch,timer and Desk clock.I want to down load this application on my surface pro 2 lap top.please give step wise instruction for the same. Thank you in advace

Default Re: request for site name to down load clock application available on samsung note2 on my surface pr

I'm pretty sure they can't download an Android app (clock) on a Windows device but let me make sure.
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."

Community Rules & Guidelines

Default Re: request for site name to down load clock application available on samsung note2 on my surface pr

You can not run it dire, however, you can run an android emulator on the surface pro 2. I ran one on my surface pro 1,and it used a lot resources, so I wouldn't recommend it, but if you must have it, it is possible to run. It also caused my surface pro to shut down due to thermal overload. Though the sp2 is much more efficient than the sp1.
    If you are interested, you can get it here.
    http://www.andyroid.net

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    VDub2174 likes this.