- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I don't know what I did the first time!
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and I wanna know how I can screenshot my lock screen without the pin pad numbers on the screen to block the wallpaper. The numbers disappeared the other day, but I don't know how I did it. Help please?
- 06-18-2014, 12:32 PM #2
Re: I don't know what I did the first time!
Have you tried swiping down from the number pad? I did that once by accident and the number pad went away and there was a little lock icon at the bottom of my screen.
- By JimWPan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 12Last Post: 10-12-2014, 05:53 AM
- By napster100 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:34 PM
- By Reaper1242 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 01:38 PM
- By DocDepraved in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2014, 12:13 PM
- By Slayers in forum Samsung Gear Fit 1 & 2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 11:34 AM