Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default what will happen to all the apps I purchased if I want to use new Gmail address on my phone?

what will happen to all the apps I purchased if I want to use new Gmail address on my phone?

My phone currently has only one Gmail address on it. (in Gmail app and Play Store settings)
    All the paid apps were purchased under this address.

Now I want to start using a completely new Gmail account on the same phone and purchase paid app with thie new address. Will I have to buy all those apps again? Or is it possible combine all of them on one phone? I don't see anything in Play Store settings allowing this...

The main reason is that the paid apps total over $200... 3 apps cost $59 to $79 each. (map apps)

Default Re: what will happen to all the apps I purchased if I want to use new Gmail address on my phone?

I'd be inclined to think that once you've switched email addresses and have allowed it to sync your apps through that google account you'd "get credit" for those apps.