Lg Android "authentication failed" notification all day & night
How do I get the "authentication failed" notice to stop? It has been doing it since I got this AT&T LG android phone 2 years ago. I contacted AT&T shortly after it started and they just said it was a computer glitch with no solution. Thank you
- 06-18-2014, 07:49 PM #2
Re: Lg Android "authentication failed" notification all day & night
Welcome to Android Central! Wow, it's been going on for 2 full years? Which phone is it, and what version of Android is it running? When does this message appear? Are you able to use all of the Google apps without difficulty?
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 12:24 PM
- By Aisukaunta in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 06-27-2014, 08:11 AM
- By WHAT WAHT WHAT in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 04:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:33 PM