Where is my weather widget?
It disappeared from my home screen. I tried to re-install it but a message says it is already in my home screen. I tried to delete it and then re-install it but I get the same message. What to do?
- 06-18-2014, 04:09 PM #2
Re: Where is my weather widget?
You should be able to go to widgets and drag it on the home screen. You shouldn't have to install or uninstall.
The easiest way is to hold down on the screen (like you were going to copy text) and select widgets.. From there select the weather one and add it to that screen. You'll have to ensure there is enough room on that screen for the widget to be placed correctly.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2014, 10:34 PM
- By Mark Vesty in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 02:11 PM
- By brownsvgar in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:12 PM
- By bfeels in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:01 PM