Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Remove TWRP recovery and replace with stock recovery: how to?

Hi, how do I remove TWRP from my Nexus7 (2012) and replace it with the original recovery? and where would I find the recovery image? I have multirom installed, which I also want to remove....
    Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Remove TWRP recovery and replace with stock recovery: how to?

Best option if your want to remove everything is to flash the factory images. A guide to do so is located below.

NOTE: The guide is not up to date but the methods and all described still is the same. Just some of the file names or whatever may be a little off.

[GUIDE] Nexus 7 - Factory Image Restore

As for replacing the recovery again, you would download the factory images from Google and pull and flash certain portions of the image to replace the recovery. Example, fastboot flash recovery ENTER_NAME_OF_RECOVERY.img
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.