Samsung S5 Exchange Email WiFi Sync Issue

A

AC Question

My MS Exchange email account only syncs when WiFi is off. Seems to only work when cellular data is active. Did a test and once I turned off the WiFi my email's synced immediately. Also, under settings the Active Exchange Sync listed most recent sync a 11:30am but the email inbox says 9:03am (exactly when I connected to WiFi). Calendar did not update either until WiFi was turned off. Just switched from an Iphone so I am not vey happy but willing to give this a shot--I like the phone but not willing to draw my data plan for work emails all day long. Help!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Are those the only things not working on wifi? Is it all wifi networks you experience this issue on or just a specific one? That wifi you're using could not allow those ports... Which would cause sync issues.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

manuelbrad

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi.
I had same issue. After a factory reset the exchange worked for a week and again stopped. Couldn`t find a way to get it working and was frustrating....
Today I have found how to resolve it : under more networks, mobile networks, access internet points I reset to default. It started to work immediately.

Manuel

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon