Samsung S5 Exchange Email WiFi Sync Issue
My MS Exchange email account only syncs when WiFi is off. Seems to only work when cellular data is active. Did a test and once I turned off the WiFi my email's synced immediately. Also, under settings the Active Exchange Sync listed most recent sync a 11:30am but the email inbox says 9:03am (exactly when I connected to WiFi). Calendar did not update either until WiFi was turned off. Just switched from an Iphone so I am not vey happy but willing to give this a shot--I like the phone but not willing to draw my data plan for work emails all day long. Help!
- 06-18-2014, 04:14 PM #2
Re: Samsung S5 Exchange Email WiFi Sync Issue
Are those the only things not working on wifi? Is it all wifi networks you experience this issue on or just a specific one? That wifi you're using could not allow those ports... Which would cause sync issues.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 02:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:37 AM
- By Aisukaunta in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 04:15 PM
- By Sterango in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:33 PM