- 06-18-2014, 02:57 PM #2
Re: help please screen on my galaxay s3 wont turn on
The water could of damaged the screen.. It may need replaced since it sounds like the phone itself is working. Since it was dropped in water the warranty won't come into play.
Although you say the touch screen works... How do you know?
If you have insurance I'd suggest checking with them... If not you may need to have it repaired or get a new phone.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my LG G4 using AC Forums.
Community Rules & Guidelines
- By Yazeed msl in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-19-2014, 10:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:15 PM
- By marios1441 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:09 PM
- By Ry in forum Amazon Fire PhoneReplies: 7Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:47 PM