Mini Diary app problem/question
I was using the mini diary app that came downloaded on my samsung galaxy s (I know, old phone), when I hit the 1000 character limit. So, I saved it and figured I could just hit create new diary and have two diary entries for the same day. Apparently when you do this it gets rid of the old diary entry. Is there any way to get the old entry back?
- 08-19-2014, 02:10 PM #2
Re: Mini Diary app problem/question
Doubtful. When something is deleted in Android, it is very difficult to recover, if at all.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:13 AM
- By M0TRiX2 in forum LinuxReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 08:26 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:10 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:04 PM
- By Sterango in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:33 PM