Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Kies3 "Loading the change history of Contacts data in SPH-L710... 55%"

Updated the software which may have been a mistake but now the schedule syncs but the contact sync gives me the message in the title. It stays on 55% for more than 5 hours (overnite actually) and won't budge. I tried uninstalling Kies3 and downloading the latest version. No luck. I tried deleting all of my contact on my GS3 and initializing the sync with Outlook as if it were the first time syncing - again, no luck. Same message. Anyone have any reasonable ideas or similar experiences?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Global Posts
    29,785 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: Kies3 "Loading the change history of Contacts data in SPH-L710... 55%"

I would try to find an earlier version of Kies. I have seen many people reporting various issues with it.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app

Default Re: Kies3 "Loading the change history of Contacts data in SPH-L710... 55%"

I have exactly the same problem (mine hangs at 51%), and Sync button is greyed out. Surely someone can help with this.

I have the same problem but it stay at 10%. Anyone have a solution for this? I also have remove Kies 3/reboot/install Kies3 but remains with the same problem when actualizing the Calendar.
    Thanks

I had the same problem, and I overcame it like this:

In Kies 3 go to <Tools><Preferences><Device>

Under the device Check "Contacts" and "Schedule" then Click "Initialise Syncing Log"... (This seems to clear the existing log)

Then I went back to "Sync" and it worked like a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Espavo View Post
    I had the same problem, and I overcame it like this:

In Kies 3 go to <Tools><Preferences><Device>

Under the device Check "Contacts" and "Schedule" then Click "Initialise Syncing Log"... (This seems to clear the existing log)

Then I went back to "Sync" and it worked like a dream.
    Thanks! This fixed my issue with syncing my Outlook calendar after updating Kies3 this morning. Was hanging at 10% every time. I selected the calendar, not the contacts, in my situation obviously.

Unhappy Re: Kies3 "Loading the change history of Contacts data in SPH-L710... 55%"

Same problem

"Loading the change history of Contacts data but it stop in 100%" but the initialise syncing log did not work..

using samsung Tab3.

I know this thread is old but what finally worked for me was to delete the folders on the phone under "Kies3Profile".
    Sansung Galaxy S3

Tried some of the fixes, in turn, still hangs at 10%.
    It is the scheduler that won't sync with Outlook 2013 to my Samsung Galaxy S3