- 27 Posts
I have owned the nexus 5 for about 4 months now and am very happy with it and stock Google. I have never flashed custom roms or anything before and am wondering what I would have to do to flash cyanogenmod on my nexus and if it's worth it over stock android.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-18-2014, 07:13 PM #2
Re: Considering cyanogenmod.
Some ROMs are a little better than stock. It depends. I am running Xenon, and I find it to be very stable.
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- By LGguy83 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 07:42 PM
- By jc0187 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 18Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2014, 08:01 AM
- By Nickknack17 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 03:43 PM
- By CannedBullets in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2014, 07:55 AM