Will it work on verizon?
I was looking at phones on ebay, and I came across a GS4 for verizon. When I looked at the network technology it listed this: CDMA 1x/EVDO Rev A 800/1900 EDGE/GSM 850/900/1800/1900 HSPA/UMTS 1900/2100
Would this phone be compatible on Verizon's 4G network or would it only be 3G?
- 06-21-2014, 10:55 PM #2Android Central Moderator
Motorola Moto X (212.55.26.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Motorola Moto 360 (LWX48T, Lollipop 5.0.1)
Motorola Moto G (210.12.41.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.4)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (LRX21P, Lollipop 5.0)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- By ivansavant in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 09:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 09:12 AM
- By cbaker89 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 01:46 AM
- By shmutt1980 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 07:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 06:52 PM