Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
I installed a 16 GB external SD card. How do I get apps, etc. to load on to it?
- 06-18-2014, 08:03 PM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Welcome to Android Central! You can't install an app directly to the SD card--it has to install to Internal Storage first, after which you can move a portion of it to the external SD. I believe what you have to do is to go to the App Manager, select the app you want to move and tap Move to SD.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:52 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2014, 10:12 AM
- By curkk in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 10:19 AM
- By shmutt1980 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 08:01 PM
- By Greg C in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 05:32 PM