Vanilla Android on 10.1 2014 edition?
I bought my note 10.1 for a bit of gaming and drawing. I have a nexus 4 and really miss the stock android experience when using my note. My question is, can I go to vanilla android and still use the pressure sensitive stylus with sketchbook? I assume I have to root and install a custom rom for this, can anyone suggest a ROM? I got a refurb tablet and it's out of warranty so I'm not at all concerned about that, and i won't miss any of the "fancy" features samsung thinks i need..
- 06-18-2014, 07:07 PM #2
Re: Vanilla Android on 10.1 2014 edition?
As for suggestions, its hard to say. Some ROMs may support your device and some may not. I would look at Cyanogen, Liquid smooth, Carbonrom to name a few.
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- 06-18-2014, 07:11 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-07-2016, 02:03 AM
- By bunique4life05 in forum Android WearReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 10:55 PM
- By shmutt1980 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 07:01 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 06:52 PM