Root Verizon S5. Cannot get towelroot to run
Any help greatly appreciated. I have seen all the instructional videos on rooting the Verizon S5 but I am stuck trying to download the towelroot app. Whenever I click on the lambda icon all I can get is code. Right clicking or press and hold don't give any option to download a linked file on either my galaxy or desktop pc. Thanks for any guidance on this.
- 07-01-2014, 12:47 AM #2
- 07-07-2014, 09:58 PM #3
Re: Root Verizon S5. Cannot get towelroot to run
I figured it out. If you have Verizon, you have to go into the Verizon VZ Protect and disable the MacAffee Site Protector...that pops up when you try to visit the site and when you click Go There Anyway, it neuters the browser so you can't download the .apk.
I disabled MacAffee Site Protector and I can download the .apk.
Hope that helps!
- By bunique4life05 in forum Android WearReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 10:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 06:17 PM
- By tim1way in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 07:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 06:52 PM