Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how do you disable a LG lumia3 with a security check that says "life is good"

my phone is acking up it was frozen and tried to fix the phone , trying to figure out how to disable a security check which says "please type the sentence including the spaces in the box below . the description is telling me to type a sentence with the topic "life is good

Global Posts
    25,236 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimKat

Default Re: how do you disable a LG lumia3 with a security check that says "life is good"

I don't think I have heard of this before. This has to be the most bizarre security check. Don't get me wrong, I believe you, it is totally strange.

Have you emailed LG about this?

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan

Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry

Default Re: how do you disable a LG lumia3 with a security check that says "life is good"

If you do email them, tell them that life is not necessarily good, that it sometimes includes horror and madness. Especially to the point (tell them) it is not good when you can't get your phone to work.

Posted via Android Central App

I am having the same problem today--July 21st.

This is what appears.

SECURITY CHECK

Please type the sentence including the space in the box below.

Life is good

Typing in life is good repeatedly is not working with or without quotation marks..

I had upgraded to the premium Verizon messaging program before it happened but I am not sure that is related.

Extremely annoying. It finally let me back in for some reason.

I have been using an LG G3 for about a week and am now receiving repeated requests to enter "Life is good". Started when I left my home city. Extremely ANNOYING and don't know why it is asking to enter this phrase. I have knock unlocking enabled. Verizon tech
    support does not have any info on this!

Quote Originally Posted by wkisse View Post
    I have been using an LG G3 for about a week and am now receiving repeated requests to enter "Life is good". Started when I left my home city. Extremely ANNOYING and don't know why it is asking to enter this phrase. I have knock unlocking enabled. Verizon tech
    support does not have any info on this!

I had this same problem, it worked for me by typing in 'life is good' as directed and holding down the 'ok' button for a couple of seconds.
    Don't know if it was just a coincidence but worth trying.