how do you disable a LG lumia3 with a security check that says "life is good"

jay vicente

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
my phone is acking up it was frozen and tried to fix the phone , trying to figure out how to disable a security check which says "please type the sentence including the spaces in the box below . the description is telling me to type a sentence with the topic "life is good

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't think I have heard of this before. This has to be the most bizarre security check. Don't get me wrong, I believe you, it is totally strange.

Have you emailed LG about this?

Jim McCabe1

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem today--July 21st.

This is what appears.

SECURITY CHECK

Please type the sentence including the space in the box below.

Life is good

Typing in life is good repeatedly is not working with or without quotation marks..

I had upgraded to the premium Verizon messaging program before it happened but I am not sure that is related.

Extremely annoying. It finally let me back in for some reason.

Last edited:

wkisse

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I have been using an LG G3 for about a week and am now receiving repeated requests to enter "Life is good". Started when I left my home city. Extremely ANNOYING and don't know why it is asking to enter this phrase. I have knock unlocking enabled. Verizon tech
support does not have any info on this!

anon9229860

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I had this same problem, it worked for me by typing in 'life is good' as directed and holding down the 'ok' button for a couple of seconds.
Don't know if it was just a coincidence but worth trying.

pobear1

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
I had that same problem. what i did to fix it was type in life it gives you a space behind in. delete that space and hit the space bar type in is if their is no space behind it hit the space bar type in good hit submit. it should unlock it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol