Netflix, no video only audio.
This is a problem that has persisted for months. Netflix used to work fine on my phone then all of the sudden I got the black screen problem. Audio works fine, even the subs, yet the video is gone. I've rebotted, uninstalled and installed again and nothing.
Can anyone suggest anything ?
- 06-18-2014, 10:18 PM #2
- 01-02-2015, 12:33 AM #3
- 03-01-2015, 07:08 AM #4
Re: Netflix, no video only audio.
I had the same prob. Simply turn off Colour Corrections.Colour Corrections ie (options to change the display mode based on different types of color blindness: Deuteranomaly (red-green), Protanaomaly (red-green) and Tritanomaly (blue-yellow) not compatible with Netflix.
Settings/Accessibility/Colour Corrections and turn off toggle..
- 12-23-2015, 10:51 PM #5
- 02-28-2016, 11:09 AM #6
- 11-22-2016, 11:21 PM #7
- By ivansavant in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2014, 10:57 AM
- By vjr021 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:08 PM
- By backfat1982 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2014, 07:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:55 AM
- By Yaga187 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2014, 11:05 PM